Passenger Van Accident Lawyer in Colorado
Passenger vans are a convenient way to travel to and from the Denver International Airport (DIA) or ski resorts in Colorado. Whether you’re a local or in Colorado from out of town as a tourist, you may be familiar with the heavy traffic near the state’s airports and hotels. With so many vehicles passing through, accidents and rollovers are common. Regardless of where you live, we can help you with your case.
If you suffered injuries in an accident that another party caused, our passenger van accidents lawyer in Colorado can seek the compensation you deserve. At Cook, Bradford & Levy, LLC, our team will investigate your case and determine the cause of your accident. Contact us today at (303) 543-1000 to get started with our team.How Our Passenger Van Collision Attorneys Can Build Your Case
After a crash or rollover, you need time to recover. You’re already taking time off work and attending doctor’s appointments, so you might feel overwhelmed by the idea of pursuing legal action. Fortunately, you don’t have to build your case alone.
Our passenger van accident lawyers will serve you by:
- Identifying the liable party – which may be the driver and the owner of the van
- Finding the maximum amount of insurance coverage applicable to your claim
- Gathering evidence of the accident and the injuries you suffered
- Communicating with any party involved in your case, including insurance companies and the at-fault party’s legal team
- Keeping you updated about the status of your case
- Explaining the Colorado laws that apply to your case
- Determining what damages you’re eligible to recover
When you work with the team at Cook, Bradford & Levy, LLC, you’ll have the time you need to make getting better a priority. Our experienced attorneys are ready to take on all the legal details for you. We also have experience helping injured people across the country, and even people who live in different countries.How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Van Accident Lawyer in Colorado?
It costs nothing upfront or out of pocket to hire one of the lawyers from our firm. We understand that the aftermath of a vehicle accident can come with great financial stress, and our contingency fee contracts help remove the financial burden of hiring a lawyer.
At Cook, Bradford & Levy, LLC, our team works on a contingency-fee basis. With this fee structure, you do not owe your lawyer any money until your case is won or settled. We also offer free consultations to accident victims. This allows you to consult our team and ask any questions you have at no cost. We encourage you to call us if you are considering hiring an attorney!See What Former Clients Say About Our Team Serving Colorado
We pride ourselves on providing injury victims with reliable and trustworthy legal guidance. After working with our firm, our clients have great things to say about the service they received. For example:
- “Definitely the best lawyers I could ask for. I dealt with Brian Bradford and Jason Levy for my case, and I couldn't have asked for better help. Brian and Jason both were beyond helpful. Every time I had any questions they always answered them kindly and promptly, even if I had personal issues they were there to help. All I have to say is thank you guys very much for being so caring and helpful. I appreciate it.” – Andrew
- “I have known Attorney Brian Bradford for about three years and am familiar with his legal abilities. He is a very good personal injury attorney and he has a great amount of legal knowledge. I recommend him!” – David
If you were hurt in a vehicle accident in Colorado, you may have the opportunity to recover compensation. Our lawyers can listen to the details of your case, so we understand all the ways your life was affected because of the crash. This way, we know what damages you can recover.
Passenger van accident victims can recover the following types of damages:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Medical bills
- Property damage
- Lost enjoyment of life
- Reduced earning capacity
- Lost income
- Scarring and disfigurement
We can collect evidence of these damages, such as your medical records, statements from your healthcare providers, and proof of your income. If you have any receipts or bills related to the accident, hold on to them. We may want to use them as evidence in your case.Wrongful Death Damages for Fatal Passenger Van Crashes
Our team extends our sincere condolences if you lost a loved one in a vehicle accident. We will help you seek justice on their behalf.
Certain family members may benefit from wrongful death damages. In Colorado, these damages include:
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Loss of your loved one’s companionship
- Emotional distress experienced by surviving family members
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Income the decedent would have earned
When you hire us to manage your case, we can explain who may file a wrongful death action.Act Quickly to File Your Case After a Colorado Passenger Van Accident
You have a limited amount of time to file a lawsuit after a passenger van accident. In Colorado, the statute of limitations (or CO Rev Stat § 13-80-101) generally gives you three years to file your personal injury lawsuit. CO Rev Stat Ann § 13-80-108, the wrongful death statute of limitations, generally gives you up to two years to submit your wrongful death case, although who may bring the claim will change after the first year of the incident.
Certain exceptions could change the amount of time you have to file your lawsuit. If you do not file on time, you could miss your chance to submit your case altogether. This would prevent you from seeking compensation.
We recommend getting an early start on your case. That way, our team has time to collect evidence, speak to witnesses, and fill out all the necessary paperwork.Who Can We Hold Liable for a Passenger Van Accident?
There could be multiple liable parties in your passenger van collision case. Our team will investigate to determine who caused the crash.
We may find one of the following parties responsible:
- The van driver
- The driver of another vehicle
- The company that owns the van
- The maintenance technician responsible for maintaining the van
We will analyze surveillance footage, photos from the accident scene, and witness statements to help us determine liability.Reach Out to Us Today to Work With Our Passenger Van Accident Lawyers
You can recover compensation if you were injured in an accident that someone else caused. Our passenger van accident attorneys at Cook, Bradford & Levy, LLC are prepared to fight for the case outcome you deserve.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for your free initial consultation. Dial (303) 543-1000 today to get started.