Longmont Injury Lawyers Near Longs Peak Hospital
If you or a loved one suffered injuries and are now undergoing treatment at UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital, the Longmont personal injury lawyers from Cook, Bradford & Levy, LLC, can help. We provide free consultations for victims of personal injuries. We can help you identify who caused your accident or incident and hold them accountable.
Our Longmont injury lawyers near the hospital file insurance claims and lawsuits, recovering compensation and getting justice for our clients. We offer free case reviews and can meet you at Longs Peak Hospital in Longmont or at your home. Call 303-543-1000 to speak to a team member now.Our Longmont Injury Attorneys Represent Clients Receiving Care at Longs Peak
At Cook, Bradford & Levy, LLC, our team of Longmont injury lawyers serves clients who received medical care at Longs Peak Hospital and those who continue treatment at the facility. We are available to review your case with you for free, and we can meet with you in person, over video, or the phone. We simply want to make the process of connecting with a local car crash lawyer as easy as possible for you.
When you work with our team, we will help your family handle the financial and legal aspects of your accident and injuries from day one. We will review your financial situation with you while you receive care. You can trust us to guide you through paying for your care now and recovering the money you need to cover your future needs. This includes:
- Filing your health insurance claims
- Pursuing medical payment coverage from your auto insurance provider
- Considering other payment options
- Reviewing insurance policies
- Seeking liability-based coverage from the at-fault party’s insurer
- Suing the at-fault party directly
- Searching for assets of the at-fault driver
As mentioned above, our experienced injury lawyers serving Longmont can meet with you or a loved one at Longs Peak Hospital or another convenient location, including your home. Once your condition is stable and we understand your prognosis, we will navigate the insurance claims process on your behalf or take other steps to win compensation for you.
We handle Longmont injury cases based on a contingency fee. Our clients pay nothing up front and nothing at all unless we recover money for them.Our Injury Attorneys Urge Securing Legal Representation After Longs Peak Hospital Stabilizes Your Injuries
Our Longmont injury lawyers near Longs Peak Hospital encourage victims to give us a call as soon as possible after an accident. This brings several advantages, including:
- Having an attorney protect your rights from the start
- Preserving evidence that might not be available later
- Managing all communications with insurance carriers and other parties
- Helping to manage your health insurance and other claims
- Ensuring you meet all applicable deadlines
- Making you feel like someone is by your side
UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital in Longmont is a Level III trauma center. As such, the staff and facility can provide prompt assessment and treatment for patients with serious injuries. Immediately following your injury, you may have required resuscitation, intensive care, and emergency surgery.
However, once your injuries are stable, it is time to think about your legal case. If necessary, a trusted family member or friend can call us. We often work with loved ones, especially when there are catastrophic injuries.Our Longmont Injury Lawyers Seek Compensation for Victims at Longs Peak Hospital
When our law firm pursues a case for a victim hurt in or around Longmont, CO, we seek fair compensation for the expenses and losses they endured. This includes the bills they receive from transport to the hospital, the care they receive at Longs Peak Hospital and nearby facilities, inpatient rehabilitation, and other medical treatment.
Overall, common examples of recoverable damages in these cases include:
- Bills for medical services and related care costs
- Future medical needs, care, and support
- Life care plans
- Income losses from the time you missed working
- Reduced earning ability if you have lasting injuries
- Property damage (if applicable)
- Miscellaneous expenses such as parking at your doctor’s office (Longs Peak Hospital has free valet and self-parking for patients and guests)
- Pain and suffering damages
Our Longmont injury lawyers secure compensation for our clients through insurance claims and lawsuits. Often, we can negotiate a fair settlement for injury victims without having to sue and take the case to trial. This is possible by filing a claim with the at-fault party’s insurance carrier and holding them accountable in this way.
When someone acts carelessly or recklessly, our personal injury team can hold them responsible for their actions that caused your Longmont, CO, injuries. This allows us to get justice for our clients hurt by someone else’s negligence.Cases Our Longmont Injury Lawyers Handle Near Longs Peak Hospital
Our Longmont injury lawyers handle a wide range of negligence cases near Longs Peak Hospital. Let us review your case if you were hurt and believe someone else was at fault. Some of the types of cases our injury lawyers commonly see in Longmont include:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall injuries
- Dog bites
- Ski accidents
- Other minor, moderate, and catastrophic injury accidents
When we take on a case for our clients, we use our experience, knowledge, and resources to develop a strong case to show negligence and liability. This includes:
- Working with experienced investigators
- Identifying and interviewing witnesses
- Obtaining key documents (e.g., police reports, relevant medical records, etc.)
- Seeking video footage, if available
- Hiring experts to help us understand your prognosis, future care needs, and related expenses
- Helping you navigate the claims process regardless of whether a “regular” auto insurance policy, commercial truck or even a farm policy is in play
Sometimes, we work with other experts to help us develop the strongest case possible. We can access a network of local and national liability experts for all case types.
Our law firm’s goal is to have a compelling case against the negligent party that caused our clients’ injuries. Our Longmont injury attorneys understand the importance of solid evidence to show what occurred and who is responsible. We also document the expenses and losses suffered, including those for emergency medical care. This allows us to show the damages our client suffered while negotiating a settlement with the insurance carrier or presenting the case at trial.Call to Discuss Your Case With Our Longmont Injury Lawyers for Free
Cook, Bradford & Levy, LLC’s Longmont injury lawyers near Longs Peak Hospital provide free consultations for accident victims and their families. We can assess your rights and options after someone else causes your injuries in Longmont, CO.
Contact our team today using our online form or by calling 303-543-1000. We can meet with you at Longs Peak Hospital or another convenient location. We are ready to speak with you and will do so at no cost and with no up-front fees.